Here's how it works
- 10 Loyalty Points are equivalent to £1.
- Every time you place an order we will treat you to some loyalty points. We are currently treating customers to points worth 10% of every order they place. So, if you place an order for £100, we’ll treat you to 100 points worth £10.
- Loyalty points are available to spend the day after we dispatch your order – we’ll e-mail you to confirm they're ready to spend.
- Loyalty points expire 6 months after the date they are awarded to you
- You can choose how many points you’d like to have deducted from your order before you checkout.
- We even treat you to more loyalty points when you spend your existing loyalty points - so you never run out.
We’re sorry but…
- Loyalty points are only valid at www.hotdiamonds.co.uk - they are not available in any stores or other websites.
- We will not swap your loyalty points for cash – they can only be used against future orders.
- If you return your order for a refund, the loyalty points generated from that order will be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to remove credit from Hot Diamonds account at anytime.
- Orders placed with credit, applied as a result of winning a competition will not earn further loyalty points.
- Points from different email addresses cannot be merged together.
- If you request a refund having already used the loyalty points generated from the returned item on a new order, we reserve the right to deduct the loyalty points value from the refund.